Skip to content
Safe Reopening Of School
Pre-opening preparations at home
Following should be ensured before sending the child to school:
- Checking the child for any symptoms (temperature, cough, flu, sore throat, diarrhea, severe headache, vomiting, body aches, loss of smell and taste). If any of these occur, the child should not be sent to school and a proper medical help should be sought. School management must be intimated in advance and follow be done accordingly.
- Parents should talk to their children regarding social distancing as it might be emotionally stressful for them not to meet their classmates and teachers as they could have done under normal circumstances.
- Parents should explain proper hand washing techniques so that it is easy to follow inst at school
- Habit of wearing mask should be built by giving children practice at home.
- Following school bag checklist must be followed.
- Mask (parents may provide a back-up mask as well)
- Hand sanitizer (for personal use)
- Disinfectant wipes (if possible)
- Water bottle
- Snacks / Lunch (It’s mandatory to bring lunch from home as School canteen shall remain closed. Students will have lunch in classes in break intervals.
- Stationary items (do not pack any extra material)
Pick and Drop Guidelines
- Child should be picked up and dropped at the time allotted by the school to avoid overcrowding.
- If using public transport, it should be ensured that all protocols are observed. (social distancing, sanitizers, masks)
- Same parent / guardian be given responsibility to pick / drop child from school.
- Parents & guardians are expected to adhere to Covid protocols strictly.
- All students will enter / leave school according to the ribbon colours allotted to them for direct exit or commute through vehicle.
- Parents / drivers will ensure distancing among students inside vehicles as much as possible
- All parents / guardians/ drivers are expected to park their vehicle on floor marking as shown in parking area.
- Parents / guardians are expected to pick / drop their ward according to the schedule provided by the college management to prevent overcrowding.
SOP For Students
- All students are expected to adhere to COVID-SOP’s i.e strictly (wear mask, use of sanitizer, cough or sneeze on elbow).
- PPE Check Squad will check masks to be worn by the students & pocket sanitizer at the gates
- Entry / Exit gates for boys & girls are separate. Please follow entry / exit guidelines as mentioned before
- School Entrance / Exit gates have proper SOP’s. Thermal, PPE check & wall mounted sanitizers have been installed at the gates. It is obligatory for all students to follow SOPs at the gates to avoid inconvenience.
- Students are expected to follow floor markings in true letter & spirit.
- Respiratory etiquettes must be clear to all. Cover your face with elbow while coughing, sneezing.
- Gatherings in the form of Assembly / CCA / Sports is not permissible.
- It is mandatory to bring lunch from home as School canteen shall remain closed. Students will have lunch in classes during break intervals.
- Home made lunch should be provided to the students instead of packed items.
- All students will maintain social distancing i.e. (6 Feet distance) in class rooms, Corridors & at the Gates etc.
- Students are not allowed to share stationary / food items among themselves.
- Students are not allowed to touch the railings, walls & doors etc unnecessarily or out of habit.
- Students / Parents are encouraged to buy E-devices (Laptop, Tabs, Smart phone etc) as it is not a luxury but an absolute necessity amid Covid-19 pandemic.