Standard Operating Procedure for Admission Class First Year 2022
Class 11th Admissions will start from 31st of August 2022. Following procedure will be followed in this regard.
- Prospectus will be available from Faysal Bank-Sarwar Shaheed Road Branch, Sahiwal @ Rs. 1000/- from 25-08-22 to 07-09-22.
- Last date for the submission of admission forms is 07-09-22.
- Timings for submission of Admission Forms will be 09:00 A.M. to 04:00 P.M. (3rd September, Saturday will be off)
- Admission forms for Boys & Girls will be submitted in Section Head Office (Senior Section Boys-Morning).
- Students of Afternoon School will also be eligible for admission in the Morning Session if they secure 935/1100 marks.
- Students from other institutions securing 80% marks (880/1100) are eligible to apply for admission on merit.
- Students of DPS (Morning & Afternoon) securing 70% marks (770/1100) are eligible to apply for admission. Students of DPS securing A-Grade will be admitted to Afternoon College. B-Graders will not be considered.
- Old DPS students will write their I.D. No. on the top of Admission Form.
- Parents can deposit fee in lump sum or can avail 3 installments for First Year.
- Hafiz-e-Quran having certificate from Wifaq-ul-Madaras or Tanzeem ul Madaras will be awarded 20 additional marks. Pl. Attach attested copy of Hifz Certificate. (Simple Madrasa Sanad will not be accepted.)
- Student will provide 3 coloured photographs (1.5”x1.5”) size with sky blue background.
- Photocopies of I.D. card of his/her Father/Mother or Guardian, copy of Form-B and net copy of Class 10th Result card. (Attestation not required)
- Government employee up to BPS-5 (drawing salary from accounts office) will submit a form attested by his/her Head of the Department with the admission form to avail concession in admission fee. He/She will also attach the attested copy of his/her latest salary slip. Form is available in Bursar Office. (THIS IS APPLICABLE TO NON-DPS APPLICANTS ONLY)
- O’ Levels students having 6-A’s can apply for admission.
- DPS students with poor discipline record will not be eligible for admission.
- Students will be admitted purely on MERIT.
- First Merit List will be displayed on 10-09-22 at 5:00 P.M.
- Fee vouchers will be available on 14-09-22 from Admin Block
- Outsider students getting admission in Afternoon Classes and depositing fee will be eligible to be considered for shifting to Morning Classes only in Second Merit List; in case any vacancy falls vacant.
- Last date for the submission of fee for 1st Merit List will be 16-09-22.
- Second Merit List will be displayed on 21-09-22.
- Fee vouchers for 2nd Merit List will be available on 22-09-22 at 10:00 A.M.
- Last date for the submission of fee for 2nd Merit List will be 23-09-22.
- Merit Lists will be uploaded on the official website also dpssahiwal.edu.pk
- Detail of allotted Sections will be available on website by 25-09-22.
- Normal classes will start w.e.f. 27-09-22
Brig. (R) Syed Anwar ul Hasan Kirmani