Standing Operating Procedure for Admission Class First Year 2020
Class 11th Admissions will start from 21st of September 2020. Following procedure will be followed in this regard.
- Prospectus will be available from Faysal Bank-Sarwar Shaheed Road Branch, Sahiwal @ Rs. 1000/- from 21-09-20 to 23-09-20.
- Last date for the submission of admission forms is 23-09-20. (For Fresh Applicants)
- Those students who have already submitted their admission forms will only provide net copy of their Matric Result in Section Head Office (Senior Boys-Morning). Last date for the submission of Net Copy is 23-09-20. Kindly bring your receipt along with you. Pl write your receipt no, category and mobile no at the back of your net result copy. After last date net copy will not be accepted and the name of student will not be included in the merit list.
- Timings for submission of Admission Forms will be 09:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
- Fresh admission form for Boys & Girls will be submitted in Section Head Office (Senior Section Boys).
- Students of Afternoon School will also be eligible for admission in the Morning Session if they secure 935/1100 marks.
- Students from other institutions securing 80% marks (880/1100) are eligible to apply for admission on merit.
- Students of DPS (Morning & Afternoon) securing 70% marks (770/1100) are eligible to apply for admission. Students of DPS securing A-Grade will be admitted to Afternoon College. B-Graders will not be considered.
- Old DPS students will write their I.D. No. on the top of Admission Form.
- Parents can deposit fee in lump sum or can avail 4 installments for First Year.
- Hafiz-e-Quran having certificate from Wifaq-ul-Madaras or Tanzeem ul Madaras will be awarded 20 additional marks. Pl. Attach attested copy of Hifz Certificate. (Simple Madrasa Sanad will not be accepted.)
- Student will provide 3 coloured photographs (1.5”x1.5”) size with sky blue background.
- Photocopies of I.D. card of his/her Father/Mother or Guardian, copy of Form-B and net copy of Class 10th Result card.
- Government employee up to BPS-5 (drawing salary from accounts office) will submit a form attested by his/her Head of the Department with the admission form to avail concession in admission fee. He/She will also attach the attested copy of his/her latest salary slip. Form is available in Bursar Office. (THIS IS APPLICABLE TO NON-DPS APPLICANTS ONLY)
- O’ Levels students having 6-A’s can apply for admission.
- Students will be admitted purely on MERIT.
- DPS students with poor discipline record will not be eligible for admission.
- First Merit List will be displayed on 26-09-20.
- Fee vouchers will be available on 01-10-20 from Bursar Office.
- Outsider students getting admission in Afternoon Classes and depositing fee will be eligible to be considered for shifting to Morning Classes only in Second Merit List; in case any vacancy falls vacant.
- Last date for the submission of fee for 1st Merit List will be 05-10-20.
- Second Merit List will be displayed on 08-10-20.
- Fee vouchers for 2nd Merit List will be available on 09-10-20 at 10:00 A.M.
- Last date for the submission of fee for 2nd Merit List will be 09-10-20.
- Merit Lists will be uploaded on the official website also edu.pk
- Detail of allotted Sections will be available on website by 15-10-20.
- Normal classes will start w.e.f. 19-10-20.
Brig. (R) Syed Anwar ul Hasan Kirmani